- Does the ODI Cricket format needs to change ? September 24, 2011
Sachin Tendulkar sent a letter to ICC chief Haroon Lorgat suggesting the current ODI format of two innings of 50 over each be changed to four innings of 25 over each.
But Sourav Ganguly said, he is a big believer of keeping the tradition of the gam...
- Does Sourav Ganguly deserve the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award ? September 15, 2011
Does Sourav Ganguly deserve the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award ?
The Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna (RGKR) is India’s highest honour given for achievement in sports. The words "Khel Ratna" literally mean "Sports Gem" in Hindi. The award is named after the...
- Play or Not ? August 25, 2011
Do you think DADA should play Domestic Cricket more in order to prepare for the IPL 5.
Or a Player like his Caliber does not need to rigor at all ?
- Is India Better than England ? August 12, 2011
Sourav Ganguly on record has gone on to say, a full strength Indian team should beat England.
Do you also believe that this Indian team is that good ? Is India Better than England ?
Have Your Say !
- Is it right to use DADA`s name ? July 6, 2011
Of late, we have seen certain Facebook pages , Websites etc are advertising the sales of Sourav Ganguly Merchandise like T-Shirts, DVDs etc in order to raise funds. Without going into the reason behind these activities, What would be your take in thi...
- Sourav Ganguly, the best left-handed batsman India has ever produced May 31, 2011
He has scored 7,212 Test runs with 16 tons and 11,363 ODI runs with 22 tons.
His Test and ODI averages are 42.17 and 41.02 respectively.
With these stunning records in both the formats of the game, do you think that Sourav Ganguly is the best Ind...
- Was Sourav Ganguly Right in making a come back ? May 26, 2011
What do you think about Sourav Ganguly’s much hyped comeback in IPL as a part of Pune Warriors ?
In the three matches he played, he scored an unbeaten run a ball 32, 22 balls 18 and a duck. With these performances is it a successful comeback?